Auto Repair Services…
As Recommended by Erickson’s Automotive Technicians
Did you know that you can maintain your factory warranty with regular service at Erickson’s Automotive? Federal law prohibits automobile manufacturers from requiring routine maintenance be performed by their franchised dealers to maintain the factory warranty, unless the services are provided free of charge.
Erickson’s Automotive technicians have developed the following maintenance schedules to help you maintain your new vehicle warranty, get maximum reliability from your vehicle, while recognizing your need for a convenient, easy-to-follow service schedule.
- 3,000 Mile Service (Lube, oil, and filter service)
- 15,000 Mile Service (Intermediate service I)
- 30,000 Mile Service (Major service I)
- 45,000 Mile Service (Intermediate service II)
- 60,000 Mile Service (Major service II)
- Gear Oil Services (Four wheel drive service)